All eyes will be on Boulder this Saturday as the USA Cross Country Championship kicks off for its one of two year contract presented by the Boulder Running Company. All races will be run at the Flatirons Golf Course and each will be perfect for spectating and racing alike. The course is a flat, European-style course consisting of 2K loops on long grass.
What’s more, there will be a plethora of the country’s best-of-the-best competing on Saturday. From the open to juniors to masters divisions, prize money is up for the taking. Check out the detailed schedule of events below.
Schedule of Events
- 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM Packet Pickup at Millennium Harvest House (1345 28th St, Boulder, CO 80302)
- 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM Course Open for Course Tours at Flatirons Golf Course (5706 Arapahoe Ave, Boulder, CO 80303)
- 3:00 PM – 4:00 PM Elite Athlete Press Conference at the Boulder Running Company (2775 Pearl St, Boulder, CO 80302)
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM Technical Meeting at Millennium Harvest House
- 7:00 AM – 12:00 PM Race Day Packet Pick Up at Flatirons Golf Course
- 8:00 AM – Masters Women’s 6K presented by Boulder Road Runners
- 8:50 AM – Masters Men’s 8K presented by Kurtz Fargo
- 10:00 AM – Junior Women’s 6K presented by BRC Events
- 10:45 AM – Junior Men’s 8K presented by CRMCulture
- 11:30 AM – Senior Women’s 8K presented by Rock n’ Roll Denver
- 12:15 PM – Senior Men’s 12K presented by Miller Heiman
- 1:15 PM – Community 4K presented by Boulder Convention and Visitors Bureau
- 7:00 PM – Fresh Foam After Party featuring DJ Jahsonic at Millennium Harvest House (1345 28th St, Boulder, CO 80302)